FOR ALL LEAGUES:
- No child is permitted to "play up".
- Commissioners and league presidents will rate players.
- To promote balance in the league commissioners will have the authority to move players AFTER the start of the season. ALL COACHES MUST BE WILLING TO COOPERATE and should be informed of the rule when they are given a team.
- Only one travel team will represent the town for Mid-Monmouth and Monmouth Youth leagues.
- Only the head coach can stand during the game and he must stay in front of his own bench.
FOR HIGH SCHOOL LEAGUE (ONLY)
- HS rules will now be (4)10 MINUTE QUARTERS, RUNNING TIME. Clock will stop in the final two minutes of the 2nd and 4th Quarters.
- No Pictures, no Playoffs, no March Madness, no ratings, no cancellation of games.
- Registration fees will NOT be waived.
All Leagues - General Rules
League Specific Rules